Chocolate Fondue Recipe -
Extraordinary and Simple
Looking for a great chocolate fondue recipe?
A chocolate fondue recipe will insure that you have a delectable dessert to serve at your next gathering that's easy... yet irresistible and delicious.
If you are choosing fruit to serve with your chocolate fondue recipe, here are some of the classic favorites:
When you are planning to serve a chocolate fondue recipe, prepare your fruit slices in advance and arrange them on a large serving platter. Be sure to sprinkle lemon juice over the apple, pear and banana slices so they won't go brown. Cover the platter before setting it aside.
Other dipping alternatives include:
Angel food cake
Recipe Summary - Extraordinary (and Simple) Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Ingredients - Extraordinary (and Simple) Chocolate Fondue Recipe
16 ounces dark, sweet or semi-sweet chocolate
1 1/2 cups light cream
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
Instructions - Extraordinary (and Simple) Chocolate Fondue Recipe
1. Break chocolate squares into smaller pieces and drop them into the fondue pot.
2. Add cream (which will prevent the chocolate from going lumpy) and stir gently but constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Add vanilla extract, and stir it in.
4. Use a fondue fork to spear the fruit, then dip it in the chocolate. Enjoy!
For some other variations on a basic chocolate fondue recipe, add:
- some chopped nuts: pecans, almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts all work well.
- a tablespoon of instant coffee granules or cappuccino
- your favorite syrup flavor
Looking for more unique chocolate fondue recipe offerings? Click here for some chocolate fondue recipes that you and your guests are sure to love!